Chargent supports over 30 gateway integrations, but if your gateway is not listed on our Salesforce Payment Gateways page, it may be supported via the Authorize.net emulator.
If your gateway is supported using the Authorize.net emulator, you must ensure the Endpoint Override is added to the Remote Site settings.
- Click on the Gear Icon and click Setup.
- In the Quick Find box, search for and click Remote Site Settings.
- Click New Remote Site
- Enter the following
- Remote Site Name: This is generally your gateway name.
- Remote Site URL: This is the Endpoint Override directing your transactions to the correct endpoint url.
- Protocol Security: Unchecked (Do not select this unless you understand the security implications. See the Configure Remote Site Settings for more information.)
- Description: Though it is not required, we always recommend adding a description.
- Active: Checked
- Click Save
Now that you’ve created your new Remote Site, you can create your Gateway record using the Gateway Setup Wizard, choosing Authorize.net as your gateway.
- When you enter your credentials into the Gateway Setup Wizard, populate the Endpoint Override with the same value entered into the Remote Site URL for the remote site created above.
- By default, when the Test Endpoint checkbox is checked in your Gateway record, the transaction will go to the Authorize.net Sandbox URL. Ensure Test Endpoint is unchecked when using Endpoint Override.