If your gateway is not listed it may be supported via the Authorize.net emulator. Please see our list of supported gateways on our Gateways page. If your gateway is supported using the Authorize.net emulator you will want to also make sure the endpoint override is added to the Remote Site settings.
- Click the gear icon and choose Setup in Salesforce
- In the search window enter Remote Site
- Click the New Remote Site button on the top
- Enter the following
- Remote Site Name (this is generally your gateway name)
- Remote Site URL (this is the Endpoint Override you would have used in setting up your gateway).