When you choose Recurring, you will have the option of adding a one time initial payment to be processed immediately along with the options to set up your recurring schedule. This field can be left blank if you only want to schedule payments for a future date.
When you have entered in the credit card or bank information, and filled out Amount fields to be processed, you can click the [Next] button to set up the schedule. There are some required fields and some optional fields to set up the billing to your requirements.
Required fields for Recurring Billing
- Payment Start Date
Optional fields for Recurring Billing
- Fixed Day of the Month to Charge
- Stop Rule is defaulted to Unending. Updating this field allows you to set when the recurring schedule should end.
- Date: Recurring Billing schedule ends on a specific date. This requires you to set the Payment End Date field
- Count: Recurring Billing schedule ends after a specific number of transactions. This requires you to set the Number of Payments field.
- Balance Due: Recurring Billing schedule ends once the balance has been met.
- Unending: Recurring Billing schedule continues until you change the status to Stopped.
Clicking [Next] will bring you to the Preview page where you will see the payment schedule. You should verify that the Frequency, Amount, and the schedule is correct. Once everything looks good you can click the button [Charge One Time Amount and Start Recurring Billing].