This page provides information about requesting access to advanced Chargent features. Some features require an activation key, while others are activated by Chargent’s Support Team.
Chargent Activation Key #
Some of our premium features, like Payment Console, require activation via a Chargent Activation Key and are only available to Platform Edition and Enterprise Edition customers. To find out what features are available for your Chargent Edition, visit our Pricing page. Feel free to contact us if you are unsure which Chargent edition you have installed.
If you are eligible to request a Chargent Activation Key and have yet to receive one, you can open a billing support case or follow the steps below.
Requesting and Saving Your Chargent Activation Key
You can request and add your key via the Chargent Feature Activation subtab in Chargent Settings.
- Click the App Launcher icon at the top-left of your screen and choose Chargent.
- Select the Chargent Settings tab and the Chargent Feature Activation subtab.
- From the Chargent Feature Activation subtab, you can click Request Key to notify our billing staff that you require a key.
- Once you have your key, enter it in the Chargent Activation Key textbox and click Check & Save Key.
As a result, you will see checked boxes in the Active column for the features that have been activated.
Note: For customers on Chargent version 7.30, the Chargent Feature Activation tab in Chargent Settings may not open. Please contact support for assistance. For more information, see our Chargent version 7.30 Release Notes.
Manual Feature Activation #
In addition to features requiring an activation key, some features must be activated manually by Chargent’s Support Team. Some of the features requiring manual activation include:
- Take Payment
- ACH Validation
- Zero Footprint Tokenization
- Payment Methods
- API Enabled
- Multi-Gateway Support
- Chargent for Call Centers (CTI)
If you would like to request activation or have any feature-related questions, please contact us.