Senior Salesforce Developer (NV, OH, MI, CA)
Are you passionate about helping businesses getting paid quickly, securely, and reliably? Perhaps you have dealt with this challenge yourself and understand the importance of efficient payments to overall business health and cash flow.
Chargent is the 18th top rated application by Salesforce users on the Salesforce AppExchange. We make payments and recurring billing simple and reliable for our customers by enabling them to collect payment on Salesforce with a 100% Salesforce native application.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer, experienced with ISV partner development on the Salesforce platform to join our small but mighty product engineering team. We value customer service, collaboration, and entrepreneurship. Our customers are at the center of everything we do.
You will have the responsibility and autonomy to turn product requirements into complete engineering solutions that are widely used and have a direct impact on the bottom line of many businesses across different industries and sectors.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Ant, Force.com, Git/Github, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Atom, Visual Code
- Thorough understanding of the constraints of the force.com platform i.e. Governor Limits & interdependencies
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or other related fields required
- Platform developer certification I and II are preferred and Admin certification is a plus
- Experience developing the ISV applications for the Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience responding to ISV production support requests & resolving customer support tickets
- Payments industry experience including PCI compliance is a major plus
- Masters in Science preferred
AppFrontier, the maker of Chargent, focuses on payments and only payments. We do this so that our customers can run the rest of their business with confidence that their payments, “the lifeblood of any organization” is in the hands of experts, that care about them and their customers.
AppFrontier knows that happy, healthy, engaged and fulfilled employees lead to a sustainable business. To support this vision we offer plentiful paid time off, health benefits, and 401k to our employees.
Chargent, the leading payment application on the Salesforce AppExchange, is looking to expand our engineering team.
Be part of the core team and help shape how Chargent is built and is delivered at one of the fastest growing ISVs on the Salesforce AppExchange. Gain deep experience with CRM and the payments industry. Work from home!
Chargent was released on the AppExchange in October 2008, acquired by AppFrontier LLC in September 2012, and has been growing rapidly since then. We are headquartered in San Francisco but our small team is distributed and most of us work from home in San Francisco, California, Lansing, Michigan, Columbus, Ohio, Los Angeles, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Get in touch!
- Work from home with occasional visits to San Francisco office
- Make a big impact and gain a variety of experience in a small, fast growing company
- Stable, profitable company with experienced founders
Contact us at email@example.com today.