Sales Development Representative
Chargent, the leading payment application on the Salesforce AppExchange, is looking to expand its sales team with a Sales Development Representative.
Be part of the core team and sell one of the fastest growing apps on the Salesforce AppExchange. Gain deep experience with CRM and the payments industry. Work from home!
Chargent was released on the AppExchange in March 2009, acquired by AppFrontier LLC in September 2012, and has been growing rapidly since then. We are headquartered in San Francisco but our small team is distributed and most of us work from home in San Francisco California, Lansing Michigan, Columbus Ohio, Los Angeles California, Portland Oregon, and Minsk, Belarus.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and demo scheduling
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, demos booked, and more
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company's sales cycle
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and fill up the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead management
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
- Handle a large amount of lead flow
Our ideal SDR possesses the following skills and characteristics
- College Degree or equivalent
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented
- Be a great teammate
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Be respectful, trustworthy, and accountable
- High energy level
- Passion, passion, and some more passion
- Be analytical
- Critical thinking skills
- Any sales experience (specifically at a SaaS company) is preferred, but not required
We'll Show You The Ropes
This is an entry-level sales position so we're not expecting you to come in here as a sales expert. You'll be learning from the top performers and will continue to develop your sales skills over time.
Room for Advancement
SDRs will be evaluated on several key performance indicators. Successful SDRs will be strongly considered for promotions into an Account Executive, SDR Team Lead, or Account Management role. In fact, when we hire SDRs, our intention is to promote them within the company.
The bottom line is that you'll be joining a fast-growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity.
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to develop your skills as a sales professional, apply today!
Get in touch!
- Work from home with occasional visits to San Francisco office
- Make a big impact and gain a variety of experience in a small, fast growing company
- Stable, profitable company with experienced founders
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.