Marketing Manager (CA, NV, OH, MI)
Chargent, one of the top 20 highest rated apps on Salesforce AppExchange, is looking to for its first full-time marketing hire.
Be part of the core team and help shape how Chargent is positioned and marketed at a small, fast growing ISV. Gain deep experience with CRM and the payments industry. Work from home!
Chargent was released on the AppExchange in October 2008, acquired by AppFrontier LLC in September 2012, and has been growing rapidly since then. We are headquartered in San Francisco but our small team is distributed and most of us work from home in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Berardino, California, Lansing and Grand Rapids, Michigan, Columbus Ohio, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
As a leader on the AppFrontier marketing team you’ll report directly to the President of Marketing and collaborate daily with our marketing team of contractors in video production, web design, advertising and more. Your primary focus will be developing content for our web site and blog, executing on existing campaigns and events, coming up with ideas for new marketing programs, and driving increased lead volume through analyzing and improving multi-channel campaigns.
- Web: Write and publish weekly Blog Posts and site updates on AppFrontier.com
- Video: Assist with YouTube channel, reviewing draft videos, video concepts and scripts, etc.
- Email: Work with team on Email newsletter content, other email communications
- Advertising: Work with team on advertising creative, campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Social: Promote blog and other content, YouTube etc. through social channels
- Events: Assist with planning of and marketing around tradeshows and customer events
- Create customer case studies, special reports, white papers, surveys and other content
- Work closely with outsourced web design, advertising manager, graphic design, transcription and other resources
- Work with the larger AppFrontier internal team for ideas and assistance with content creation
- Develop ideas, concepts, experiments for new marketing
- Always be improving, our work is never done.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role
- 1+ years of experience with online marketing, working on a web site, etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, and attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing programs
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Good editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Nice to Have
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with the payment processing industry
- Experience with Accounting and Billing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Get in touch!
- Work from home with occasional visits to San Francisco office
- Make a big impact and gain a variety of experience in a small, fast growing company
- Stable, profitable company with experienced founders
Contact us at email@example.com today.