Customer Support Representative
(Remote - MI, NV, CA residents only)
Chargent, one of the top 20 highest rated apps on Salesforce AppExchange, is looking to expand its customer support team.
Be part of a small team delivering support that customers rave about. Gain deep experience with Salesforce CRM and the payments industry. Work from home!
Chargent was released on the AppExchange in October 2008, acquired by AppFrontier LLC in September 2012, and has been growing rapidly since then. We are headquartered in San Francisco but our small team is distributed and most of us work from home in California, Nevada, Michigan and Ohio.
- Primary responsibility for answering support calls 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific time
- Assist customers with basic technical support and billing questions
- Open cases and escalate cases for issues that are more complex
- Primary responsibility for Billing cases, including past due payments and cancellations
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Coach customers to use available Chargent success resources including documentation and knowledge base
- Deliver a high level of personal support that generates positive customer experiences (and AppExchange Reviews)
- 4+ years experience in technical support or customer service
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce CRM
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Empathy, customer service skills, and pleasant phone manner
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Collaboration skills to successfully work toward a common goal with others.
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience with the payment processing industry
- Experience with Accounting and Billing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
Get in touch!
- Work from home with occasional visits to San Francisco office
- Make a big impact and gain a variety of experience in a small, fast growing company
- Stable, profitable company with experienced founders
Contact us at email@example.com today.