Customer Success Case Study
Tuff Shed Inc.
Steve StessmanVP National Retail Sales
Tuff Shed is a true American original and industry leader. Tuff Shed began in Rexburg, Idaho with one man’s dream of designing, fabricating and installing quality backyard buildings.
Over the last 37 years Tuff Shed has installed more than one million sheds, garages, barns and cabin shells each customized to the customer’s specifications. Tuff Shed is currently serving customers in all lower 48 states.
The Tuff Shed retail stores were using classic credit card terminals that lacked the latest PCI compliance tools. They would have to manually enter all payment amounts, which was error prone, then enter the payment amount again into the ERP and CRM. The payments were not easily integrated into the CRM or ERP systems, causing many headaches for the accounting team.
- Accept all modern forms of payment
- Ability to email customers a payment request
- Process progress payments through production and installation
- Strong CPQ and ERP integration
- Transact on website with a direct integration to CRM / CPQ
- Cost saving via card present, as well as Level II and Level III big ticket interchange reductions
Tuff Shed chose Chargent, Chargent Terminal and Salesforce CPQ, centralizing all custom configuration, quoting, and payment transactions on the Salesforce platform.
A customer’s initial deposit to start production is now sent to the terminal for credit card / smart phone payment, which updates into Salesforce. Customer’s progress payments prior to production beginning, a final payment after delivery and installation are also automated by Chargent inside Salesforce and logged into their ERP.
- Team is proud to be using very modern tech
- Able to request payments via credit and ACH
- Deposits and installment payments now automated
- CRM, CPQ & ERP integration works accurately and automatically
- Transact online with an integration to CRM / CPQ and ERP
- Reduction in processing fees saves $100,000’s per year
< Back to Reviews & Case Studies